The Yosemite Democrats help our party across the nation by fighting for progress and helping elect Democrats across the country to state government, Congress, and the White House. There are several core beliefs that tie our party together: Democrats believe that we’re greater together than we are on our own—that this country succeeds when everyone gets a fair shot, everyone does their fair share, and everyone plays by the same rules. Our party is focused on building an economy that lifts up all Americans, not just those at the top. That’s why Democrats are working to make progress on issues like job creation, equal pay, education, health care, and clean energy.
The Yosemite Democrats Primary Club Goals:
- Promoting awareness of Democratic Party initiatives;
- Partnering with other local clubs in outreach, fund-raising, and social events;
- Supporting local and national candidates;
- Increasing our membership;
- Addressing the challenge of climate change and seizing our clean-energy future;
- Defending civil rights and expanding opportunity for all Americans;
- Developing a dialogue with people who hold different viewpoints.
These are crucial times during COVID — we rely on mail more than ever.
Today I stood with Long Islanders outside USPS’ Melville facility—one of the service's largest hubs—demanding the Trump administration and Congress protect the USPS and its workers. https://www.newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/postal-service-stimulus-package-cuts-1.48054824
It's true: we’re making national headlines as we consistently lead Thom Tillis in the polls.
We can win this race, and McConnell and his allies know it. That’s why they’re spending unprecedented amounts to hold onto this Senate seat. Help us fight back: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/cal-social-august?refcode=200811-nyt https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1292576403582582786
"Democrats, riding public dissatisfaction with President Trump’s handling of the pandemic, now find themselves with a solid chance to take control of the Senate next year," @hillhulse writes https://nyti.ms/2DKOAOm